It didn't take me long to find an example of something that trips me up.
I can't double-click an accidental to move it nor to take me to its tool.
I also can't click one to choose to hide it.

I do know where the accidental mover is in the special tools but I think that all elements in a GUI should behave the same. The tools would then be great to individually select things if they were overlaid.

Steve P.