I would agree as well with putting Graphire up there.
The closest immediate output (in quality) to something like a Peter's edition.

Steve P.

On 1 Feb 2011, at 12:15, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

To continue this, I'd put Graphire Music Press up there for sheer looks out of the box, and for the fastest input via computer keyboard, with auto- update and
reflow and objects that moved out of each others' way automatically. A
beautiful but expensive piece of software.

Of course, it's also dead -- dead for 10 years as of yesterday.

Dennis


On Tue, February 1, 2011 6:19 am, Steve Parker wrote:
And I would (controversially no doubt) put Igor Engraver above all of
them..
Which is probably not good form on the FInale list ;-)
The big caveat is that it's dead in the water..

Steve P.


On 31 Jan 2011, at 23:52, Jari Williamsson wrote:

On 2011-01-31 23:51, Matthew Hindson (gmail) wrote:

- I think that it's the third most capable music notation application
out there, behind Finale and Sibelius of course.

For Mac perhaps. On the PC, I would put Score and Primus above it.


Best regards,

Jari Williamsson


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to