I have made sure the expressions are not defined for playback and that HP is on but the problem is still there (ppp even if I specify ffff). How does HP determine what to do when it encounters an expression?
Regards,
Michael

----- Original Message -----
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:47:43 -0400
From: Darcy James Argue <djar...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Playback Problem after Pizzicato
To: <finale@shsu.edu>

Turn Human Playback on and use pizz. and arco expressions that are NOT defined for playback. HP will catch your "pizz." and "arco" expressions and interpret accordingly.

Keep in mind that pizz. volume for GPO strings is absurdly loud, so you will have to use hidden dynamics if you want realistic playback.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org