I've spent some time and learned a lot - and I'm encouraged by those
who say working in 2011 is easier in the end.

There are 2 important things which are still eluding me:

        1.  I  still can't turn finale's own audio on.  I've got my midi
keyboard working for input;  but I need the finale audio for quick
proofing.

        2.  Though I've hunted around under speedy and other commands I
cannot find where to connect the number keys 3 4 5 6 etc. so that I
can simply tap one to change a note from one length to another - such
as quarter to an eighth.

        Almost there, I hope!
        Katherine