Select all with the selection tool, then Utilities menu>Multimeasure
Rests...Create.

For the next time, just make sure you have Created rests for ALL the parts
before extraction. They are supposed to extract exactly the way the linked
parts are, so you can set them up quite a bit before extracting by copying
layout and the like.

This is a funny behaviour with multimeasure rests. I see it all the time. I
certainly hope this is the case with you.

Christopher