I use linked parts, and this sometimes happens. I just select everything,
then Break Multimeasure Rests, then Create Multimeasure Rests. This has
always fixed "missing" measures. I don't know if this will work in extracted
parts.

BTW, linked parts is probably my favorite upgrade improvement. I don't miss
extracting parts AT ALL.

Giz