Hi Dennis,

Create two custom smart shapes, a crescendo haripin beginning with the small 
circle glyph, and a decrescendo hairpin ending with one. 

Of course, you'll have to replace all of the ones you added in your score with 
these new custom smart shapes, but positioning is automatic and consistent, 
every time, and printing, PDFs, and display will be identical.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org



On 28 Jun 2012, at 6:04 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> FinWin2011.
> 
> I've not had a situation where I had to attach hairpin ends before. The
> composer wants the hairpin ends to connect precisely to small circles.
> 
> They can look fine on screen, but not on the PDF. If I fool around on the
> screen I can get them to work on the PDF -- but they don't print correctly.
> 
> Any advice on this?
> 
> Dennis
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to