Whaaa? Staff Styles are AWESOME! They seem to have fixed in 2012b the
score styles not showing up properly in parts. Note-attached slurs,
also awesome (though not completely problem-free, but hey, whaddya
want?) Text, well, I am still waiting for partial point sizes and
centre justification in expressions.

Christopher