Hey, what about that super-ultra-cool cobalt-blue Pilsner glass?   Now THAT was
cool!!   I still have mine, but only because I ordered the wife and son to keep
their mitts off it.  After all: considering the frustration arising FROM Finale
at times, the LEAST they could do was to provide a vessel for booze to help
dull the pain of dealing with program quirks.   Come to think of it, they'd
probably get near-universal upgrade-compliance if they came up with a Finale
bong.

Not that I'm suggesting or endorsing ANYTHING, mind you....

Les Marsden
(209) 966-6988 (H)
(559) 708-6027 (Emergency-only cell)
7145 Snyder Creek Road
Mariposa, CA   95338-9641

Music AND Mariposa?
Ahhh, Paradise!

Chairman, Mariposa County Planning Commission
President, Mariposa County Arts Council, Incorporated
Board Director, Economic Development Corporation of Mariposa County
Founding Music Director and Conductor, The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra

Mariposa Symphony Orchestra: http://arts-mariposa.org/symphony.html
Les Marsden - Former Career (retired due to disability) page:
http://tinyurl.com/ygpj7og