By far the TGTool that I use the most is Fit Music, where you can highlight
whatever section of the music you want and tell Finale to fit it into X number
of systems. I use this for virtually every piece I work on.

Or almost all…

In 2011 and now 2012 it seems broken. Sometimes it just doesn't space music
evenly, cramming some systems full of music and leaving others pretty sparse.
Sometimes re-doing the command fixes it, but more often not. If it doesn't fit
in, say 17 systems, I'll try 16 or 18 -- sometimes it works, sometimes not.
VERY frustrating..

Does anyone else run into this problem? I haven't seen mention of it, and I
can't imagine being the only one.

Andrew Levin