There is a "Fit Measures" TGTool, as well as a function of the same name
(and similar capabilities) built into Finale.  Are you both referring to the
same thing?

-Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Rick Neal
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 5:04 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Finale] TGTools and F2012

I also use Fit Music extensively. I have not noticed any problems at all 
with using it in 2011 or 2012.

Rick Neal

On 7/5/2012 1:49 PM, Andrew Levin wrote:
> By far the TGTool that I use the most is Fit Music, where you can
highlight whatever section of the music you want and tell Finale to fit it
into X number of systems. I use this for virtually every piece I work on.
>
> Or almost all.
>
> In 2011 and now 2012 it seems broken. Sometimes it just doesn't space
music evenly, cramming some systems full of music and leaving others pretty
sparse. Sometimes re-doing the command fixes it, but more often not. If it
doesn't fit in, say 17 systems, I'll try 16 or 18 -- sometimes it works,
sometimes not. VERY frustrating..
>
> Does anyone else run into this problem? I haven't seen mention of it, and
I can't imagine being the only one.
>
> Andrew Levin

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to