So, Dear Jari,

Have you any insight into why I cannot change back to Alto Sax after having 
switched to Flute on a staff?  The instrument change dialog shows Alto Sax as 
already selected, but the transposition and staff name remains Flute.  I am 
stumped.  I did send the file to MM Mac support, but they are not answering the 
phone today and I will have to wait a day for an internet response.

Thanks,

Chuck




On Sep 10, 2012, at 10:43 AM, Jari Williamsson 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On 2012-09-10 18:37, Robert Patterson wrote:
>> The basic problem I see is that MM is trying to introduce a UI concept,
>> "Instrument", that (at least as of now) does not exist in the data.
> 
> This is incorrect. I'm building a 2012 plug-in right now that bases its 
> core functionality on the instrument concept.
> 
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Jari Williamsson
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Chuck Israels
8831 SE 12th Ave.
Portland, OR 97202-7097

land line: (503) 954-2107cell phone: (360) 201-3434

<www.chuckisraels.com>
<www.chuckisraelsjazz.com>

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to