That you are building a plug-in based on the instrument concept in no way
contradicts what I said, but I am not prepared to bore the list discussing
data relationships exposed in the plugin PDK. It's possible we are in
violent agreement: that happens a lot in the software biz. I look forward
to seeing the plugin. The instrument concept needs a good plugin.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Jari Williamsson <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On 2012-09-10 18:37, Robert Patterson wrote:
> > The basic problem I see is that MM is trying to introduce a UI concept,
> > "Instrument", that (at least as of now) does not exist in the data.
>
> This is incorrect. I'm building a 2012 plug-in right now that bases its
> core functionality on the instrument concept.
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jari Williamsson
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to