That you are building a plug-in based on the instrument concept in no way contradicts what I said, but I am not prepared to bore the list discussing it. I look forward to seeing the plugin, btw. The instrument concept needs a good plugin.
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Jari Williamsson < [email protected]> wrote: > On 2012-09-10 18:37, Robert Patterson wrote: > > The basic problem I see is that MM is trying to introduce a UI concept, > > "Instrument", that (at least as of now) does not exist in the data. > > This is incorrect. I'm building a 2012 plug-in right now that bases its > core functionality on the instrument concept. > > > Best regards, > > Jari Williamsson > > > _______________________________________________ > Finale mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale > _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
