It’s probably too early to say no one else is, and these types of things I
like to try and button up as fast as possible.

Were you able to get in touch with support? They can get some diagnostics
from your PC, and usually those help track these things down. We do have a
brand new audio engine in 2014, which by our testing has been much more
compatible with a wide range of hardware, but unfortunately you can’t
catch every PC configuration out there sometimes and little issues may pop
up.
Justin Phillips
Senior Product Manager

M 952 • 388 • 3064     D 952 • 818 • 3819
F  952 • 818 • 3919     www.makemusic.com <http://www.makemusic.com/>

 <http://www.makemusic.com/>