Yeah, I forgot about that limitation in Finale, and I wish they’d do something
about it.

What you have to do to make things easier for you is to lay out each example
your want to import into your new document on its own page.  Save the Finale
file under a new name to keep your old formatted on intact.  It’s not all that
difficult; you just need to plan ahead do to Finale’s limits.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios