On 10/10/2018 3:54 PM, Craig Parmerlee wrote:
It officially launched today at an upgrade price of $150.

It seems that the upgrade mainly consists of a few improvements to collision avoidance.  Perhaps there is much more than immediately meets the eye, but this seems like a rather thin upgrade for $150.

I may upgrade, but I have been doing most of my work in Dorico lately, which already does 10x more automatic collision avoidance than Finale.

I'd appreciate hearing about any experience from people doing upgrades or using the demo version.

My first observation -- it takes a heck of a long time to install the install program! Now it's finally ready to actually run the installation program. Sheesh!

--
*****
David H. Bailey