Hello David and Steve,

Steve’s understanding is correct. The Dolet 7.2 for Finale plug-in is there so
you can get batch import, batch export, and MusicXML 3.1 support in earlier
32-bit versions of Finale. All these features are built into 64-bit Finale as
of v25. Dolet is a 32-bit plug-in, so it won’t show up in either Finale v25 or
v26.

Best regards,

Michael Good
VP of MusicXML Technologies