> On Oct 8, 2015, at 17:25, Smith, Phillip R. <smith...@nyumc.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks.  Made a little progress and cleared out most of the changes.
>
> Now I’m left with just one: -
>
> smithp01-MB-61> fink list -ot
> Information about 8860 packages read in 1 seconds.
> (i)   phonon-mac-shlibs       4.5.0-37        Shared libraries for Phonon
>
> smithp01-MB-62> fink update phonon-mac-shlibs
> Information about 8860 packages read in 1 seconds.
> Can't resolve dependency "system-openssl-dev" for package
> "phonon-mac-4.5.0-37" (no
> matching packages/versions found)
> Exiting with failure.
> smithp01-MB-63>
>
> The 10,10 machine that I’m updating side-by-side with this one seems to have
> installed a version of "system-openssl-dev” as it zoomed on through.  But
> that did not happen on the 10.11 machine.
>
> Again - thanks.
>
> -ross

They’re different OS versions with different contents, so this isn’t too
surprising.  Only 10.11 (thus far) lacks OpenSSL headers, so it’s the only OS X
where we don’t provide a system-openssl-dev.

phonon just got updated last night to avoid this dependency, so you should be
able to selfupdate and not have to worry about it.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison