On 12/11/18 11:14 PM, Alexander Hansen wrote:
I was thinking that it might help us if we do the aforementioned merge to
facilitate community testing, etc.

-akh

I'm OK with that. TheSin said he'd added a couple local changes on top of jwhowarth's pull and been running OK with them. I *think* it might be possible to edit the files via the web interface even though the pull comes from jwhowarth's clone. I know I can see the edit pencil icon, but I haven't tried to actually save a change.

Might be good to have those changes then merge, or just merge as is and then ask TheSin to make a pull for his changes and merge them quickly.

Hanspeter