> On 12. Dec 2018, at 11:11, Hanspeter Niederstrasser <f...@snaggledworks.com>
> wrote:
>
> On 12/11/18 11:14 PM, Alexander Hansen wrote:
>> I was thinking that it might help us if we do the aforementioned merge to
>> facilitate community testing, etc.
>> -akh
>
> I'm OK with that. TheSin said he'd added a couple local changes on top of
> jwhowarth's pull and been running OK with them. I *think* it might be
> possible to edit the files via the web interface even though the pull comes
> from jwhowarth's clone. I know I can see the edit pencil icon, but I haven't
> tried to actually save a change.

You can probably also push to this PR. And then e.g. squash some changes.

> Might be good to have those changes then merge, or just merge as is and then
> ask TheSin to make a pull for his changes and merge them quickly.

Or, make a new PR with all the changes?

By chance, I have finally updated from OS X 10.11 to 10.14, so I guess I could
help.

I just made a new https://github.com/fink/fink/pull/170 with the changes
squashed into a PR, and will now work on addressing the open suggestions, and
test it on my system.

Cheers,
Max