On 12/16/18 11:00 AM, Justin Hallett wrote:
Hi Core Team,
I have been waiting for dmacks to get back on IRC but that doesn’t seem to be
It’s with sadness that I have to inform everyone that we need to move Snitch in
the next month. I’m not sure if the fink teams would like to just get a VPS
and I could move and set everything up.
The hardware on snitch is very old and not really worth shipping as it’s a Dell
PowerEdge 2850, but I’m more then willing to ship it collect if that helps.
I’m going to be moving on from my current position and will not be able to host
it at my new place of employment. And no one left at my current position will
be able to deal with it.
So lets make a plan and for things sorted to avoid down time. My time is sadly
VERY limited so a sooner plan is better then a later one as we may run out of
What are our options with the VPS and what would be gains/drawbacks?
Since you're our de facto infrastructure person, would a VPS work best
fink-core mailing list