The Pro to a VPS is that it would be offsite and thus not dependant on were
anyone of us works.

The Con is that there would be a monthly or yearly cost and I’ll have to shop
around for the amount of storage we require.

I’ll look around and get some pricing today, I’ll also look at our current
usage to try and match it up.
---
TS
http://www.southofheaven.org/
Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!