Okay it’s official I just signed the documents and gave notice, Jan 18th will
be my final day so we must move before that day.  Obviously the closer to that
day the less time I’ll have to spend on moving it ;)
---
TS
http://www.southofheaven.org/
Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!