Well right now there is no DNS at all, so it more complicated then X to Y

First we need to know where the DNS is hosted cause the current primary and
secondary for it are gone.

   Name Server: NS.IG42.ORG
   Name Server: NS3.IG42.ORG

These are the current and they are gone, no longer respond at all.

host NS.IG42.ORG
Host NS.IG42.ORG not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

host ns3.ig42.org
Host ns3.ig42.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Which is why we have no DNS and no mirrors.  I have no idea what UI you see or
what options but is ther ea list for the primaries?
---
TS
http://www.southofheaven.org/
Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!