Yes, there is an ordered list of nameservers. I can select the default
ns1.dotster.com,ns2.dotster.com or enter any others I like.

dan

On 3/21/19, 10:13 AM, "Justin Hallett" <the...@southofheaven.org> wrote:

    Well right now there is no DNS at all, so it more complicated then X to Y

    First we need to know where the DNS is hosted cause the current primary and
secondary for it are gone.

       Name Server: NS.IG42.ORG
       Name Server: NS3.IG42.ORG

    These are the current and they are gone, no longer respond at all.

    host NS.IG42.ORG
    Host NS.IG42.ORG not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

    host ns3.ig42.org
    Host ns3.ig42.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

    Which is why we have no DNS and no mirrors.  I have no idea what UI you see
or what options but is ther ea list for the primaries?
    ---
    TS
    http://www.southofheaven.org/
    Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!

    > On Mar 21, 2019, at 7:40 AM, Daniel Macks <dma...@netspace.org> wrote:
    >
    > I can change whatever settings in DNS (dotster account), someone just
needs to say "change [X] to [Y]". For these purposes, consider that I have no
idea what a zone file is or where I would put it (since I do not actually have
any server).

    > dan
    >
    > On 3/21/19, 9:31 AM, "Justin Hallett" <the...@southofheaven.org> wrote:
    >
    >    No idea that is what we are waiting on, last I heard the core team
does, that is what dmacks said in IRC.  Currently wish I did ;)

<f...@snaggledworks.com> wrote:

    >    On 3/20/19 6:49 AM, Justin Hallett wrote:
    >
    >    I’m guessing we are just going to let the mirrors die? Should I turn
it off on snitch to save resources?