We might have to do that and rebuild the zone file, I can help give you a
starter for it.  I think I did that in an other email already but we can get it
setup.  Since IG42.ORG <http://ig42.org/> seems to be gone we need to do
something, that much I know ;)
---
TS
http://www.southofheaven.org/
Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!