Hello,

At 13:16 -0700 on 2013-2-21 Alexander Hansen wrote:

 > As I've said before, the gnome-session program itself is *broken*.
 > It wasn't when this script was written, but something has changed
 > since then and now it is.

Interesting...  Any idea why on my system gnome-session did not see
this message, does not know that it is broken, and therefore works
just fine?  I am launching it from .xinitrc - I know this is
deprecated and all, but I am trying to not fix anything that is not
broken.

By "my system" I mean a 10.8.2 box with XQuartz 2.7.4 and Fink 0.34.5
on it...

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it
isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.  --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

No HTML emails and proprietary attachments please <http://bruda.ca/ascii>