Hello,

I am working on a 2D simulation of the drift-diffusion model for
semiconductors, and I'm having some difficulty with 2D periodic boundary
conditions when running in parallel. It seems that when using PeriodicGrid2D in
parallel each "chunk" of the mesh becomes periodic rather than the whole mesh
being periodic, which causes some strange results.  Since the mesh is broken up
into horizontal slices when in parallel, only the top-bottom boundaries are
affected by this. Is there any sort of work around for this problem?

Many thanks,

Jonathan

---

Jonathan Smyth