28.04.2020 17:26, Tony Whyman wrote:

If I am wrong, it may be because the instructions are not clear. The README
file says:

"The content of the zip file must be extracted in the |tzdata| subdirectory of Firebird's root, overwriting the others |*.res| files of the old database.

Note: |<firebird root>/tzdata| is the default directory where Firebird looks for the database. It could be overriden with the |ICU_TIMEZONE_FILES_DIR| environment variable."

I see an icu/tzdata directory in the source tree, but I don't see one in either
the Windows zip or the Linux archive.

  It is exist in current snapshot builds for Windows. Check again, please.
Linux snapshot builds contains nor ICU, nor tzdata. Can't comment it, sorry.

Regards,
Vlad