Morning Helen,

(or is it, where you are?)

On 31/10/12 08:59, Helen Borrie wrote:

> I don't think any of us has SFTP access to www.firebirdsql.org.
To be honest, I can't remember! I'm sure I did have ssh and sftp to
wherever we upload our docs to - I have to supply Sergey with a public
key a long time back.

> 78.47.172.252 is the IP address corresponding to cms.firebirdsql.org, which
> is where we ordinary mortals upload and edit stuff.

norman@hubble ~ $ nslookup cms.firebirdsql.org
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   cms.firebirdsql.org
Address: 78.47.172.253

252? or 253? I have an email from Sergey from 11th October 2011 telling
me to login as www-data@78.47.172.253 and no password would be required.

It seems this is not the case as I get prompted for www-data's password.
Anyway, I'm having another conversation with Sergey even as I type.
Hopefully, all will be well soon.

Cheers,
Norm.

--