At 10:49 p.m. 11/11/2014, Jiří Činčura wrote:
>Wouldn’t it be easier to have it in MD and on i.e. GitHub where people can
>easily contribute? SF is not making this easy.

Jiri, you seem to be out of touch with this thread.  It is about translating
the Russian version of the Language Reference into English, from which point
volunteers can set about translating it into other languages.  We currently
have a crowd-funding going on to raise the money to pay a professional
translator for the Russian-to-English task.

Helen