16.06.2018 10:14, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

Seconded, the output looks very good. I would support switching to this toolset if it can handle our requirements.

I think the output should not be a deciding factor. If that is the thing that counts, then overhauling the existing docbook stylesheets and transformations could be enough :)

But it looks like a nice bonus -- no need to redesign our stylesheets ;-)

I'm thinking more in terms of making it easier to write docs, and hopefully getting more contributions (big and small) by lowering the bar (docbook XML can be rather daunting).

Sure. And I agree here too (as the one who tried that in the past).

Dmitry