On 2018-06-21 21:04, Norman Dunbar wrote:
On the grounds of experimenting, I've been able to install asciidoctor
and asciidoctor-pdf at work and I'm quite impressed now at how well it
has come on since I last looked at it.

I would like to be able to convert to EPUBs as well as HTML and PDF,
but it's proving a tad difficult to get the asciidoctor-epub3 to
install. There are dependency hell problems (on Windows as well as
Linux).

I have only used asciidoctor from gradle (which takes care of the dependencies, and does not need to install anything). I will see if that also supports epub.

I'm extremely impressed at how (relatively) easy is seems to be to
amend a PDF theme, I've made one for work based on the default but
with a few small changes to add a logo to the title page, headers and
footers etc, and a minor adjustment to the base font size and line
size to match. Very nice - at least my boss was impressed!

I did have to change the justification to left though as I was getting
those badly justified lines too often for comfort.

If you have a good and simple example for reproduction, it might be worth reporting on https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor-pdf

Mark