Dear FISers,

I was asked several months ago, in the context of the Leon conference
(BITrum & interdisciplinary elucidation of the information concept, last
June) to participate in the definition of some info-related concepts.
"Knowledge" was one of them (if I am not wrong). After some trials I
have realized that the task is outside the bounds of my competence
--except in a rather trivial, anthropomorphic sense, one gets caught in
regressions almost inevitably... Maybe one has to take care
simultaneously of the whole lot of basic characteristics pertaining to
informational entities ("concepts" included...). Well, sorry to the Leon
colleagues that I have failed to fulfill the compromise, but I think
there is interesting discussion to be advanced  behind it.

best

Pedro

PS. We are starting the firs steps in the neurodynamic central theory
proyect (NCT). Interested parties might have openings yet, contact Fivos
Panetsos (fivos.panet...@opt.ucm.es) and me (marij...@unizar.es).

Pedro C. Marijuán
Avda. Gómez Laguna, 25, Pl. 11ª
50009 Zaragoza. España / Spain
Telf: 34 976 71 3526 (& 6818) Fax: 34 976 71 5554
pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es