I like this response from Lou,Otto

      From: Louis H Kauffman <lou...@gmail.com>
 To: Pedro C. Marijuan <pcmarijuan.i...@aragon.es>
Cc: fis <fis@listas.unizar.es>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:09 PM
 Subject: Re: [Fis] A Curious Story

Dear Folks,It is very important to not be hasty and assume that the warning
Professor Rossler made is to be taken seriously.It is relatively easy to check
if a mathematical reasoning is true or false.It is much more difficult to see
if a piece of mathematics is correctly alligned to physical prediction.Note
also that a reaction such as "THIS STORY IS A GOOD REASON FOR SHUTTING DOWN
CERN PERMANENTLY AND SAVING A LOT OF LARGELY WASTED MONEY.”.Is not in the form
of scientific rational discussion, but rather in the form of taking a given
conclusion for granted and using it to support another opinion that is just
that - an opinion.
By concatenating such behaviors we arrive at the present political state of the
world.
This is why, in my letter, I have asked for an honest discussion of the
possible validity of Professor Rossler’s arguments.
At this point I run out of commentary room for this week and I shall read and
look forward to making further comments next week.Best,Lou Kauffman