Dear, prominent Authors,

You write in this paper: " Several posts are not included in the text below due
to lack of permission from their authors".

I think that several post were not included in the text just because they were
too critical against the loose, flabby concepts of information provided in this
paper.

Some contributions are very interesting, but others deserve the despising label
of pseudoscience.

On the other side, If you provide ELEVEN (more or less, I cannot be sure, I
counted it, but I lost my attention after the Greeek Gods...) different
definitions of information, how do you hope to be trusted?

Forgive me to be honest, but FIS means also harsh discussion!

> Il 18 febbraio 2018 alle 20.49 Krassimir Markov <mar...@foibg.com> ha scritto:
>
>     Dear Pedro and FIS Colleagues,
>
>     I am glad to inform you that the paper which was created by a group of
> FIS members is ready.
>     It is published with open access in the International Journal
> “Information Theories and Applications”, Volume 24, Number 4, pages 303-321.
>
>     The title of the paper is “Data versus Information“.
>     It contains a small part of FIS discussions but it is representative how
> creative is the FIS society!
>     Many thanks to authors of the paper – more than three months we work on
> the paper!
>
>     Links:
>     IJ ITA Vol. 24:  http://www.foibg.com/ijita/vol24/ijita-fv24.htm
>     Direct link to the paper:
> http://www.foibg.com/ijita/vol24/ijita24-04-p01.pdf
>
>     Friendly greetings
>     Krassimir

Arturo Tozzi

AA Professor Physics, University North Texas

Pediatrician ASL Na2Nord, Italy

Comput Intell Lab, University Manitoba

http://arturotozzi.webnode.it/