Dear Alex, Mark and FIS coleagues,

Thanks a lot for your comments and inputs. I am learning a lot from all
of you.  From my ignorance computers are logic machines. I am not sure
if intuition could be considered a logical way of thinking, somehow yes
because it is based in our experience/learning, based in our
success/failure (binary output of experiences).

All the best,
AJ

Links:
------