I am using _global variables throught my FLAs, probably because I haven't really
been exposed to the negatives of using them, thus not really knowing any
better.
I am interested in conforming to better 'design' standards and am familiar with
the Singleton Design Pattern. Any chance you could provide an example of how
"_global"
variables might be stored in a class for retrieval and a later time.

Thanks.