Hi,

The article was from IBM, regardless, your opinion is food for thought.

______________
Respectfully,

Christopher Kennon
Principal/Designer/Programmer -Bushidodeep

bushidodeep (http://bushidodeep.com/)

On Feb 2, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Merrill, Jason wrote:

Ha  - screw that article, M$ ain't the gods you know.  IMO it's
preference - I like elements for speed and what I think is readability.
You'll see in mxml, coldFusion, etc. even Micosoft's new xaml, that
attribute driven XML is the preferred method.

However, if bloating an XML file with a bunch of nodes is your preferred
method, there's not a whole lot wrong with that either... in  a way.
Whatever works.  If you are working with a Huge app and other peeps,
then yeah, you'll need to standardize.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com