JesterXL wrote:
I'm assuming the USA is a developed country.
LOL

Yes. Tons of work is outsourced; it's the same with manufacturing; if the same job can be done cheaper in the long run, outsourcing is a good idea. There is a high demand for Flash, yes, but a higher demand for Flex is on the horizon, mainly because bigger projects are typically done with Flex, and as such, companies are needed to take responsibility with those projects vs. individuals.

I've been working remotely for a couple of webdesign firms in US and Australia and I think the reasons they take me in are my rates which is a lot cheaper, my eyes, and technical skill. Also, we knew each other very well, way before they take me into their projects.

I'm wondering, what more does it takes to push myself further into the outsourcing world? Certifications, perhaps?

--
Anggie Bratadinata
Web|Graphic|Flash
Jl. Raya Langsep 21