i would start porting without worrying about it, beta2 is on its way out,
and some things might change, but nothing to be overly concerned about i
think. it took me less than a day to port all my code from alpha 1 to beta
1.  if you know mxml already you are already well on your way . flex 2 and
as3 is really awsome, i enjoyed working in flex1.5 as well but  as3 is
brilliant

On 3/14/06, Kevin Aebig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey all,
>

> The company I work for is interested in moving one of our large
> applications
> over to Flex when the new version comes out. Is it worthwhile or even
> feasible to begin porting it over with the Beta release or are we wasting
> our time considering that quite a bit of it could change beforehand.
>

> I'd hate to put in a lot of time into this only to find out that my source
> files are rendered obsolete when the new version is finally released.
>

> Thanks for your input,
>

> !k

j:pn
http://www.lennel.org