One of the things that's fun about OOP design is that there is no single
best solution to a problem.  (Or perhaps another way of putting it is that
there's always a beter way to solve your problem!)  Sure there are best
practices, and a book like Head First Design Patterns can help you
understand those.  But I find the whole process of  creating an
object-oriented design forces you to make a lot of creative decisions.
That's why experience really matters.  When I finish an OOP project, I'll
often look back and evaluate what worked well and what didn't, and apply
things that were successful to the next project.  So don't cling to the idea
that there's a single right way to do things, and just dive in, experiment,
and have fun!

-Adam