On Oct 16, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Kjel Anderson wrote:

I don't know if anyone else is using JEdit to do ActionScript, but it has some nice features. I have been using it for about a year to develop application with MTASC. It is very simple to set up.

The (good) options for OSX are considerably less. While I haven't used FDT, I've tried others, and they are either unstable, or sadly lacking. The Flash IDE is obviously not that great for coding, but using it alone is better than using TWO things that aren't all that great.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.