Hi,
i thought the information on this page http://labs.blitzagency.com/?p=8 was
pretty clear without needing to learn MTASC.
Haven't tried the help button, I'm a google addict:)

greetz
JC

On 10/13/06, Pete Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanx.  I got it working...I entered the .fla instead of the .swf into
the place that wanted it.

No thanks to the limited information available for this tool.  The Help
button points to a URL that has no information on FLASC.  But, since it
is little more than a wrapper around MTASC, I guess the real thing to do
is learn how that works.

P.