Hi Pete,
check out the project page for flasc, there are video's available that demo
it.
In addition as mentioned before, FlashDevelop wraps around mtasc too.

greetz
JC

On 10/13/06, Pete Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This looks great, but I can't figure out how to create a project in
FLASC.  Specifically, it asks me to create a batch file first.

What batch file?  What it is looking for?

P.

GUI