FlashDevelop is by far the best AS IDE, period. Full stop. I even use it for XML these days heh. And i always have it up, so it winds up being what i do ALL text editing in. If you're a mac dude, i guess eclipse is your way to go. I had a look at jEdit when i was a mac user i thought jEdit was a knife in the back of usability.. But thats just me :)

- A

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
FlashDevelop is by far the best open-source free AS2 IDE atm.