I just switched to using FlashDevelop on Friday, and just discovered
that among many other cool things, it provides code hints for custom
classes you write/import.  Supercool!!!!!  I hated having to go back and
open the other class and remember what methods are available and what
the arguments were.  I've been nothing but impressed with this tool so
far.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organization Effectiveness - Technology Solutions