Oh - I should also point out that there are a bunch of plugins
available, IIRC - one of them might have the functionality you need.

Ian

On 11/28/06, Ian Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Marcelo,
  To be perfectly honest, I have no idea. :-) Sorry!

  However, at the worst, trac uses web-based forms. There's nothing to
stop you writing a custom front end for your client that then posts
appropriate data to Trac.

  I'd suggest you just download it and have a play with the options;
it's a very straightforward install.

Cheers,
  Ian