Micky Hulse wrote:
Anyone know of a similar site that lets you test different variations of the transition classes?

Thanks for all the replies all, I really appreciate the advice and links. :)

And yes, Fuse looks very cool.

Found this vid tut site a while back that does a good job at showing some basics:

*Animating with Fuse*
<http://www.gotoandlearn.com/>

But a lot of my projects are very simple (banners, adverts, simple animations)... I find that mx.transitions does the trick (or Tween Extended, see below)... although, if I am ever in a situation where Fuse is the better option, I will most definitely use it (seems like it would be over-kill for the basic stuff.) :)

And thanks for the links to the other options... those look nice too. Going to read-up on them now (Transition and tween explorer, and MC Tween.) :D

What do you all think about Tween Extended?

(Found under AS2 classes)
<http://www.sqcircle.com/downloads/>

Seems like a great way to animate multiple properties at once. I am using it my current project and it seems to work great.

So, out of all the above mentioned classes/scripts, what is best?

1. Fuse -- From what I have gathered, this is great for big projects, but not so much for the small things.
2. Transition and tween explorer -- ?
3. MC Tween -- ?
4. Tween Extended -- ?

Out of the last 3, which is the better choice? I like the fact that Tween Extended allows for multiple properties on one line... Seems like a must-have feature. Which is the most light-weight? Which is coded better (which would probably mean more light-weight and smaller in file size)?

Of course, it sounds like all of this will change with AS3. I can not wait to make the upgrade. :P

Many thanks all, I hope your December is going well. :)
Cheers,
Micky

--
 Wishlist: <http://snipurl.com/vrs9>